Avoid Foreclosure Scams

If you question that services offered to you are reputable please contact the Legal Aid Society at

Complaints regarding redatory lenging can be filed with the Ohio Attorney General's Office at

Your original mortgage may have been sold. Please make sure you contact the correct lender.